Comments: Another “lotta flavah for little work” meal.
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 6 Tablespoons warm water
- 4 Tablespoons soy sauce
- 4 Tablespoons toasted sesame oil, divided
- 2 Tablespoons Sriracha
- 1 1/2 Teaspoons salt, divided
- 8 Boneless, skinless chicken breasts, trimmed and pounded 1/2 thick
- 32 Scallions, trimmed (but not chopped as they are grilled whole)
- 1/2 Cup salted dry-roasted peanuts, chopped
- Whisk peanut butter, warm water, Soy, 2 tablespoons sesame oil, and sriracha together in a bowl. Transfer 6 tablespoons peanut sauce to small bowl and stir in 1 teaspoon salt and 1/2 teaspoon pepper. Set aside.
- Pat chicken dry with paper towels. Brush both sides of chicken with reserved peanut sauce. Brush and scallions with remaining 1 tablespoon sesame oil and sprinkle with remaining half teaspoon salt and remaining half teaspoon pepper.
- Grilled chicken and scallions over hot fire until chicken registers 160°, about five minutes per side, and scallions are lightly charred, about three minutes per side. Transfer chicken and scallions to platter, tent with foil, and let rest for five minutes. Slice chicken one half1/2 inch strips and cut scallions into 2 inch pieces. Sprinkle with peanuts. Serve with remaining peanut sauce.