Comments: There is nothing original about this bad boy. It is straight off the side of the Pillsbury pie crust box. The only change I made was to use Granny Smith apples.
- 6 cup thinly sliced and peeled Granny Smith apples
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 2 Tbsp flour
- 3/4 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp ground nutmeg
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 1 box Pillsbury pie crust
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F
- Place one pie crust in un-greased 9 inch glass pie plate. Press firmly against the side and bottom of pie plate.
- Spoon in filling. Top with other crust. Pinch excess side crust together to seal.
- Cut designs or slits into top brush top with milk. Bake for 40-45 mins or until top is golden brown.