- 1 LB lean hamburger meat
- 1 packet McCormick Sloppy Joe Seasoning
- 1 can tomato paste
- 1/4 water
- 6 Pillsbury Original Grands
- shredded sharp cheddar cheese
• Cook hamburger meat in medium skillet; cook until meat is brown. Strain excess fat. Mix in seasoning, tomato paste, and water. Bring to boil then let simmer for about ten minutes or until sauce thickens.
• Follow instructions to bake the Grands
• Grease cookie sheet and flatten out Grands. Place one scoop of sloppy joe mix in center of flattened Grand and sprinkle with cheddar cheese.