- 1-1/4 lb. red potatoes (about 4), cut into chunks
- 3 large cloves garlic
- 1 lb. extra-lean ground beef
2 Tbsp. flour
- 4 cups frozen mixed vegetables (carrots, corn, green beans, peas), thawed
- 3/4 cup fat-free reduced-sodium beef broth
- 2 Tbsp. ketchup
- 3/4 cup light sour cream
- 1/2 cup KRAFT 2% Milk Shredded Sharp Cheddar Cheese, divided
- Cook potatoes and garlic in boiling water in large saucepan 20 min. or until potatoes are tender. Meanwhile, brown meat in large nonstick skillet. Stir in flour; cook 1 min. Add mixed vegetables, broth and ketchup; cook 5 min., stirring frequently.
- Heat oven to 375°F. Drain potatoes; return to pan. Add sour cream; mash until potatoes are smooth and mixture is well blended. Stir in 1/4 cup cheese.
- Spoon meat mixture into 8-inch square baking dish; cover with potatoes.
- Bake 18 min. Top with remaining cheese; bake 2 min. or until melted.