- 1lb medium shrimp, peeled & deveined
- 1 Tbsp pure olive oil
- 2 Tbsp garlic, finely chopped
- 1 1/2 cups white wine (chardonnay)
- 1/2 fresh lemon, juice only
- 1 tsp Italian seasoning
- 1/2 cup softened butter
- 1 Tbsp parsley
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- thin spaghetti pasta
- Cook pasta per box instructions
- Heat cast iron skillet and add olive oil.
- Add shrimp and cook until tender and no longer translucent, reduce heat. Remove Shrimp and set aside.
- Add garlic and cook 2-3 minutes. Do not allow garlic to brown – it will make it bitter.
- Add white wine, and lemon juice. Cook until wine is reduced by half. After it is reduced, add Italian seasoning.
- Reduce heat to low, and add butter. If pan is too hot, the butter will separate.
- Add shrimp back into sauce, add parsley, and season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Sprinkle with grated Parmesan Cheese.