- 16 ounces ground turkey (or chicken) (makes 15 or so)
- 3/4 cup (110 grams) breadcrumbs
- 1 teaspoon crushed garlic
- 2 Tablespoons and 2/3 cup soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon fresh basil
- 1 egg
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar
- Jasmine Rice
- Put the ground turkey in a large bowl.
- Add breadcrumbs, crushed garlic, 2 tablespoons of soy sauce, fresh basil, the egg, and salt. Mix everything together.
- Form small meatballs (1 inch).
- Heat 2 cups of vegetable oil in a cast-iron skillet to a high temperature. Fry the chicken meatballs in the skillet for 3-4 minutes on each side. Alternatively, use the air frier. 11 minutes at 400 degrees should do the trick.
- In a saucepan heat the remaining soy sauce. Add brown sugar and let it melt in the pan. Add honey and keep stirring. Then add rice vinegar and the remaining vegetable oil.
- Serve with rice.